- Guaranteed Low Price
- No Booking Fees
- No "COUPON" Required
Limited Spaces Available! For reservations call (877) 243-2378. Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Our Scuba Diving Resort Course in Key West, Florida, offers people who are looking to experience the astounding underwater environment of the region without spending the extensive time and expense of completing full scuba diving certification. On this dive-in-a-day program, you can learn to scuba dive from our PADI-certified dive instructors and head offshore into the open water on the very same day. This tour is especially convenient for visitors who are only in Key West for a weekend or a few days. The breathtaking sights below the crystal-clear surface off Key West need to be seen in person to be believed. With the only living coral reef on the Atlantic coast of North America, Key West offers scuba divers a truly one of a kind experience diving that cannot be found anywhere else in the continental United States.
Just because youve never tried scuba before does not mean you cannot discover the teeming marine environment of the Florida Keys. Our Key West Resort Course package allows total novices to enjoy this popular aquatic sport. The marine environment off Key West is so wondrous that we want to share this incredible attraction with all of our visitors; we created this specially-designed program specifically for beginning divers visiting Key West for the first time. After you witness the thriving underwater diversity off Key West, youll be counting the days for your return to this island paradise.
On this program, youll only have to spend a morning in class and in the swimming pool before you can depart into the open seas to explore a shallow reef under the keen observation of one of our professional PADI-endorsed dive-masters. After introducing you to the theory of this sport in class, youll become accustomed to breathing and moving underwater in the pool. By the afternoon, you will be ready to experience the undersea world off Key West, Florida.
Resort Course Dive Highlights
- Experience Scuba Diving without a Certification
- 2 One-Tank Dives on the Coral Reef
- Low Instructor to Student Ratio
- The Best Way to Experience the Reef!
What is the Learn To Dive Resort Course?
This is a quick and simple learn to dive program. Persons who have never tried diving before can dive without being certified. This course includes a short lecture, water skills practice & a one tank boat dive with your instructor.
What are the requirements to participate in this dive?
There are no requirements to be met in order to participate in this dive.
Can you pick us up from our cruise ship or hotel?
Pick up is not provided on this activity.
Can my non-diving partner come on the dive?
Yes. While your partner will not be able to participate in the dive itself they can come along as a rider and enjoy the trip with you.
Is There a restroom on the boat?
Yes. There is a restroom or "Marine Head" for use on the boat.
What about sharks and other sea creatures?
With all the media hype it's understandable why people offten ask this question but the truth is that unprovoked shark attacks are very, very rare and attacks on scuba divers are even more rare. Our staff, divers and dive masters are all trained in making sure your dive is safe and enjoyable.
You are responsible of making sure you are aware of and understand all restrictions pertaining to this tour before booking online or over the phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically qualified and within any limits listed below in order to participate in this activity. No refunds will be given to those who reserve a spot and can not participate due to the restrictions listed below. For full details on our cancellation policy click here or with any questions regarding your ability to participate call our staff at (877) 243-2378 with any questions.
- All scuba diving instruction requires a medical questionnaire to be completed. It will ask questions such as lung problems, ear problems, sinus issues, high blood pressure, etc. If there are any medical issues you answer "yes" to you will be required to have a doctor's note clearing you to dive. It is your responsibility to be "cleared" to dive.No refunds will be given if disqualified from diving due to medical reasons AT CHECK IN.Please call our office to request a copy of the medical questionnaire
- Guests participating in the Resort Course cannot fly within 24 hours after their dive
- Minimum age: 10 years old
- Everyone participating in this course MUST know how to swim 100% on your own. Anyone booking this who shows up and cannot complete the pool due to lack of swim knowledge will still be charged in full and deposits will be non-refundable